Hard Reset ACER A210 Iconia Tab
How to factory reset ACER A210 Iconia Tab? How to wipe all data in ACER A210 Iconia Tab? How to bypass screen lock in ACER A210 Iconia Tab? How to restore defaults in ACER A210 Iconia Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER A210 Iconia Tab. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ACER A210 Iconia Tab will be as new and your Nvidia Tegra 3 T30L core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button.
- Then press the Power button for a short while while holding Volume Up.
- You can release the Power key when the tablet vibrates.
- Afterwards press the Home button to see Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose "Wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "Reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
- At the beginning turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- While still holding Volume Up press the Power button for a short while.
- Release Power key when the tablet vibrates.
- You have to quickly work the Screen Lock Switch as soon as the tablet vibrates (while still holding the Volume button).
Acer Iconia A200: Reset to Factory Settings | H2TechVideos - video
Acer Iconia Tab A210 HARD RESET - video
Iconia Tab A200 - How to Perfom a Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work