How to factory reset ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab? How to wipe all data in ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab? How to bypass screen lock in ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab? How to restore defaults in ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab will be as new and your MTK MT8127 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up key for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume Up button.
- Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Acer Iconia B1 - Password, Screen Lock Remove, Hard Reset - video
Tutorial Reset Tablet Acer a1-810 - video