How to factory reset ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10? How to wipe all data in ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10? How to bypass screen lock in ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10? How to restore defaults in ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER A3-A20-K1AY Iconia Tab 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the tablet, press and hold the Power button for a couple of seconds..
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up key for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up button, press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds then release it.
- Continue holding the Volume Up button.
- As soon as the tablet screen turns on release all keys.
- Then from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Afterwards tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset is done.
Acer Iconia B1 - Password, Screen Lock Remove, Hard Reset - video
Tutorial Reset Tablet Acer a1-810 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on