How to factory reset ACER A700 Iconia Tab? How to wipe all data in ACER A700 Iconia Tab? How to bypass screen lock in ACER A700 Iconia Tab? How to restore defaults in ACER A700 Iconia Tab?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER A700 Iconia Tab. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ACER A700 Iconia Tab will be as new and your Nvidia Tegra 3 T30L core will run faster.
- The first thing you have to do is switch off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button next.
- Then press the Power button for a short moment while still holding the Volume Up button.
- You can release the Power key as soon as you feel the tablet vibrate.
- Press the Home button to see Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the device, select "Reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed!
How to ║ Hard Reset a Acer Iconia A500 Tablet ║ Factory Data Reset - video