Hard Reset ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7
How to factory reset ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7? How to wipe all data in ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7? How to bypass screen lock in ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7? How to restore defaults in ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ACER B1-733 Iconia Talk 7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step start pressing Volume Up and Power button for a few momn.
- Let go of all buttons when ACER logo appears.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia one 7 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work