How to factory reset ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8? How to wipe all data in ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8? How to bypass screen lock in ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8? How to restore defaults in ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ACER B1-830 Iconia One 8 will be as new and your MT8151V core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstyl, turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release the Power rocker after about three seconds.
- You have to release the Volume Up key as soon as the Boot Mode appears.
- Afterwards from the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- Wait untile the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to choose.
- In order to restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! Tha factoyr reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Iconia A1 -- 830 - How to perform a Hard reset - video
Iconia A1-830 - How to Restore to Factory Defaults (Hardware Method) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on