How to factory reset ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10? How to wipe all data in ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10? How to bypass screen lock in ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10? How to restore defaults in ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ACER B3-A10 Iconia One 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8151V core will run faster.
- Turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- Release the Power rocker after about three seconds.
- As soon as the Boot Mode appears let go of the Volume Up key.
- Then from the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to confirm.
- You have to wait untile the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to choose.
- In order to restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! Tha factoyr reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Iconia A1 -- 830 - How to perform a Hard reset - video
Iconia A1-830 - How to Restore to Factory Defaults (Hardware Method) - video