How to factory reset ACER B3-A32 Iconia One 10? How to wipe all data in ACER B3-A32 Iconia One 10? How to bypass screen lock in ACER B3-A32 Iconia One 10? How to restore defaults in ACER B3-A32 Iconia One 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER B3-A32 Iconia One 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ACER B3-A32 Iconia One 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8735 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the tablet by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When ACER logo appears let go of all keys.
- Now you will be in Recovery Mode. In this menu select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia one 7 - video