Hard Reset ACER c530
How to factory reset ACER c530? How to wipe all data in ACER c530? How to bypass screen lock in ACER c530? How to restore defaults in ACER c530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER c530. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your ACER c530 will be as new and your Samsung SC32442 core will run faster.
- First of all turn off your device by holding the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold the Today and Messaging buttons on your handheld.
- While holding these buttons lightly press the Reset Button by using the tip of your stylus.
- Wait to complete the operation
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work