Hard Reset ACER DX900
How to factory reset ACER DX900? How to wipe all data in ACER DX900? How to bypass screen lock in ACER DX900? How to restore defaults in ACER DX900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER DX900. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.1 settings. As a result your ACER DX900 will be as new and your Samsung S3C 6400 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power key to turn it back on.
- From the Home Screen go to Starts and then to Programs.
- In the next step find and select Utilites and choose Default Settings.
- Read the warning informations and put the security code in the textbox.
- To confirm your choice select OK.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work