Hard Reset ACER E101 beTouch
How to factory reset ACER E101 beTouch? How to wipe all data in ACER E101 beTouch? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E101 beTouch? How to restore defaults in ACER E101 beTouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E101 beTouch. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.5 settings. As a result your ACER E101 beTouch will be as new and your Qualcomm 7225 core will run faster.
- Please switch off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Left button + Volume Up, then press and release only Power button.
- Now select from the Recovery Mode menu option "Wipe data/factory reset". To select use Volume buttons, and to confirm that with Power button.
- Then enter option "yes - delete all data" using Volume Down to scroll, and confirm with Power button.
- After that, press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work