Hard Reset ACER E110 beTouch
How to factory reset ACER E110 beTouch? How to wipe all data in ACER E110 beTouch? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E110 beTouch? How to restore defaults in ACER E110 beTouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E110 beTouch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 1.5 Cupcake settings. As a result your ACER E110 beTouch will be as new and your ST Ericsson PNX6715 core will run faster.
- Please switch off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Left button + Volume Up, then press and release only Power button.
- Now select from the Recovery Mode menu option "Wipe data/factory reset". To select use Volume buttons, and to confirm that with Power button.
- Then enter option "yes - delete all data" using Volume Down to scroll, and confirm with Power button.
- After that, press Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset Acer beTouch E110 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work