Hard Reset ACER E120 beTouch
How to factory reset ACER E120 beTouch? How to wipe all data in ACER E120 beTouch? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E120 beTouch? How to restore defaults in ACER E120 beTouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E120 beTouch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 1.6 Donut settings. As a result your ACER E120 beTouch will be as new and your ST-Ericsson PNX6715 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Call + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the OK button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and OK key to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Tutorial Hard Reset Acer E120 BeTouch - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work