Hard Reset ACER E130 beTouch
How to factory reset ACER E130 beTouch? How to wipe all data in ACER E130 beTouch? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E130 beTouch? How to restore defaults in ACER E130 beTouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E130 beTouch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 1.6 Donut settings. As a result your ACER E130 beTouch will be as new and your ST-Ericsson PNX6715 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards hold down Power button for a short while
- Release held button when the phone vibrates or the Acer logo displays.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down for few seconds.
- You should see Factory Reset menu on your screen.
- Press Volume Up to select "Clean Boot" option.
- After that, press Camera key to confimr the whole operation.
- Now your phone will restore to the factory default.
Tutorial Hard Reset Acer E130 BeTouch - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work