Hard Reset ACER E310 Liquid mini
How to factory reset ACER E310 Liquid mini? How to wipe all data in ACER E310 Liquid mini? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E310 Liquid mini? How to restore defaults in ACER E310 Liquid mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E310 Liquid mini. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your ACER E310 Liquid mini will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM 7227 core will run faster.
- Please turn off the phone.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Now realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to browse options, and Menu button to confirm operation.
- Confirm operation: "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now".