Hard Reset ACER E320 Liquid Express
How to factory reset ACER E320 Liquid Express? How to wipe all data in ACER E320 Liquid Express? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E320 Liquid Express? How to restore defaults in ACER E320 Liquid Express?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E320 Liquid Express. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ACER E320 Liquid Express will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227T core will run faster.
- Please turn off the phone.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Now realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to browse options, and Menu button to confirm operation.
* If Menu button does not work, then try to use Power button.
- Confirm operation: "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (ACER E320 Liquid Express)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.