Hard Reset ACER E400 beTouch
How to factory reset ACER E400 beTouch? How to wipe all data in ACER E400 beTouch? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E400 beTouch? How to restore defaults in ACER E400 beTouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E400 beTouch. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your ACER E400 beTouch will be as new and your Qualcomm 7227 core will run faster.
- Please turn off the phone.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button (or Volume Down + Power button + Camera button) until the phone vibrate once.
- Now realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to browse options, and Menu button to confirm operation.
- Confirm operation: "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.