Hard Reset ACER E700 Liquid
How to factory reset ACER E700 Liquid? How to wipe all data in ACER E700 Liquid? How to bypass screen lock in ACER E700 Liquid? How to restore defaults in ACER E700 Liquid?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER E700 Liquid. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER E700 Liquid will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First, switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volum Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on black background on your screen.
- Press Volume Down to scroll to Recovery option and confirm your choice by pressing Volume Up.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Menu button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Acer Liquid E700 - Recovery | ITFroccs.hu - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work