Hard Reset ACER F1
How to factory reset ACER F1? How to wipe all data in ACER F1? How to bypass screen lock in ACER F1? How to restore defaults in ACER F1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER F1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.5 settings. As a result your ACER F1 will be as new and your Snapdragon QSD2850 core will run faster.
- Please turn off the phone.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Now realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to browse options, and Menu button to confirm operation.
- Confirm operation: "yes - delete all data" with Camera key..
- After that choose option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.