Recovery Mode ACER F1
How to enter recovery mode in ACER F1? How to open recovery mode in ACER F1? How to boot recovery mode on ACER F1? How to use recovery mode in ACER F1? How to exit recovery mode in ACER F1?
The hidden mode of Windows Mobile 6.5 called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Windows Mobile 6.5 update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Power off the cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Then please realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Next from the Bootloader Mode menu select option "Recovery".
- You are now in Recovery Mode.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work