How to factory reset ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD)? How to wipe all data in ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD)? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD)? How to restore defaults in ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ACER Iconia One 10 (B3-A40FHD) will be as new and your MediaTek MT8167A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see ACER logo release all buttons.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then use choose "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia one 7 - video