Hard Reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ
How to factory reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ? How to wipe all data in ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ? How to restore defaults in ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K0CQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the ACER logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Сброс настроек Acer B1-730HD (Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-730HD One 7) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work