Hard Reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY
How to factory reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY? How to wipe all data in ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY? How to restore defaults in ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD-K1AY will be as new and your MediaTek MT8127 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ACER logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек Acer B1-730HD (Hard Reset Acer Iconia B1-730HD One 7) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work