How to factory reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50)? How to wipe all data in ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50)? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50)? How to restore defaults in ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ACER Iconia Tab 10 (A3-A50) will be as new and your Mediatek MT8167 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ACER logo shows up.
- In Recovery Mode navigate by using Volume keys to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset Acer Iconia one 7 - video