Hard Reset ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD
How to factory reset ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD? How to wipe all data in ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD? How to restore defaults in ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER Iconia Tab 7 A1-713HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382V core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume keys and the Power key to accept it.
- Now wait until Welcome Panel pops up.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work