Hard Reset ACER Liquid C1
How to factory reset ACER Liquid C1? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid C1? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid C1? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid C1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid C1. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ACER Liquid C1 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2420 core will run faster.
- Please turn off the phone.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Now realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to browse options, and Menu button to confirm operation.
- Confirm operation: "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (ACER Liquid C1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.