Hard Reset ACER Liquid e Ferrari
How to factory reset ACER Liquid e Ferrari? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid e Ferrari? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid e Ferrari? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid e Ferrari?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid e Ferrari. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your ACER Liquid e Ferrari will be as new and your Snapdragon 8250 core will run faster.
- First please power off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Then realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Now use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- After that from the Recovery Mode menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to scroll to options, and Menu button to confirm.
- Accept operation "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work