Hard Reset ACER Liquid e
How to factory reset ACER Liquid e? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid e? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid e? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid e?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid e. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your ACER Liquid e will be as new and your Snapdragon 8250 core will run faster.
- First please power off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Then realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Now use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- After that from the Recovery Mode menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to scroll to options, and Menu button to confirm.
- Accept operation "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (ACER Liquid e)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.