How to factory reset ACER Liquid Gallant Duo? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Gallant Duo? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Gallant Duo? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Gallant Duo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Gallant Duo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Gallant Duo will be as new and your MediaTek MT6575 core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for several seconds
- When you feel vibrates releas only the Volume Down and press the Volume Up key.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using the Volume Up to scroll and the Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Home button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Menu button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Menu to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Tutorial Hard Reset Acer Liquid Gallant Duo - video