How to factory reset ACER Liquid Jade? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Jade? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Jade? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Jade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Jade. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Jade will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Acer logo shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "clear eMMC" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! You perform a factory reset operation and erase pattern lock protection.
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - wipe device by factory reset - video