Hard Reset ACER Liquid Metal
How to factory reset ACER Liquid Metal? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Metal? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Metal? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Metal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Metal. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Metal will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM 7230 core will run faster.
- First please power off the phone.
- Next press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Then realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Now use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- After that from the Recovery Mode menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to scroll to options, and Menu button to confirm.
- Accept operation "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- Afterwards select option "reboot system now".
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.