Hard Reset ACER Liquid X1
How to factory reset ACER Liquid X1? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid X1? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid X1? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACER Liquid X1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volum Down + Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- A soon as you see on your screen Acer logo release only Power key.
- Continue to hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!