Hard Reset ACER Liquid Z2
How to factory reset ACER Liquid Z2? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Z2? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Z2? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Z2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Z2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Z2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the phone by holding down the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for several seconds
- When you feel vibrates releas only the Volume Down and press Volume Up key.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Home button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Menu button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Menu to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset ACER Liquid Z4 - Clear eMMC in ACER - video
How to Hard Reset ACER Liquid Z4 - Delete All Data / Reset Android - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.