Hard Reset ACER Liquid Z320
How to factory reset ACER Liquid Z320? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Z320? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Z320? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Z320?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Z320. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Z320 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8209 core will run faster.
- At first, switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- When the Boot Mode appears release all keys.
- Then from the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down key to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - wipe device by factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work