Hard Reset ACER Liquid Z520
How to factory reset ACER Liquid Z520? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Z520? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Z520? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Z520?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Z520. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Z520 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Acer Liquid Z520 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work