Hard Reset ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628
How to factory reset ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628? How to wipe all data in ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628? How to restore defaults in ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ACER Liquid Zest Plus Z628 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, siwtch off the cell phone by holding down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Acer logo shows up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "clear eMMC" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Excellent! You perform a factory reset operation and erase pattern lock protection.
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - reset and bypass screen lock - video
Hard Reset ACER S56 Liquid Jade S - wipe device by factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.