Hard Reset ACER n20
How to factory reset ACER n20? How to wipe all data in ACER n20? How to bypass screen lock in ACER n20? How to restore defaults in ACER n20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER n20. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your ACER n20 will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA250 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off your device by pressing the Power button.
- Detach the battery pack from your phone.
- Afterwards locate the Hard Reset Switch wich should be on the right side of the battery bay.
- Slide up the Hard Reset Switch and then slide it down again.
- Reinstall the battery pack in its bay
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work