Hard Reset ACER n50
How to factory reset ACER n50? How to wipe all data in ACER n50? How to bypass screen lock in ACER n50? How to restore defaults in ACER n50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER n50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your ACER n50 will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA272 core will run faster.
- At the beginning turn off your device by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards ress and hold the Today and Messaging buttons on your handheld.
- While holding these buttons lightly press the reset button by using the tip of your stylus.
- Waito to complete the operation
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work