Hard Reset ACER P400 neoTouch
How to factory reset ACER P400 neoTouch? How to wipe all data in ACER P400 neoTouch? How to bypass screen lock in ACER P400 neoTouch? How to restore defaults in ACER P400 neoTouch?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER P400 neoTouch. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.5 settings. As a result your ACER P400 neoTouch will be as new and your Qualcomm 7227 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step remove battery and replace it after about 5 seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Talk + End button for a few seconds.
- While holding these key hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After the phone has vibrated twice, release all keys.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.