Hard Reset ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12
How to factory reset ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12? How to wipe all data in ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12? How to bypass screen lock in ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12? How to restore defaults in ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 10 settings. As a result your ACER SA5-271-51XD Switch Alpha 12 will be as new and your Intel Core i5-6200U core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Next, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab - video
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work