How to factory reset ACER SW5-012-192E Aspire Switch 10? How to wipe all data in ACER SW5-012-192E Aspire Switch 10? How to bypass screen lock in ACER SW5-012-192E Aspire Switch 10? How to restore defaults in ACER SW5-012-192E Aspire Switch 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER SW5-012-192E Aspire Switch 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8.1 settings. As a result your ACER SW5-012-192E Aspire Switch 10 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- Then search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
ACER Aspire Switch 10 HARD RESET / Reinstall Windows / Format - video
Hard Reset ACER Aspire Switch 10 - Remove Password / Reinstall Windows - video