How to factory reset ACER Switch One S1002? How to wipe all data in ACER Switch One S1002? How to bypass screen lock in ACER Switch One S1002? How to restore defaults in ACER Switch One S1002?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACER Switch One S1002. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8.1 settings. As a result your ACER Switch One S1002 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
ACER One 10 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Reinstall Windows - video
ACER S1003 Switch One 10 HARD RESET / Format / RestoreTablet - video