Hard Reset ACME TB1010
How to factory reset ACME TB1010? How to wipe all data in ACME TB1010? How to bypass screen lock in ACME TB1010? How to restore defaults in ACME TB1010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACME TB1010. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ACME TB1010 will be as new and your Allwinner A23 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work