Hard Reset ACME TB708
How to factory reset ACME TB708? How to wipe all data in ACME TB708? How to bypass screen lock in ACME TB708? How to restore defaults in ACME TB708?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ACME TB708. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ACME TB708 will be as new and your Allwiner A23 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (ACME TB708)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.