Hard Reset ADVAN E1C 3G
How to factory reset ADVAN E1C 3G? How to wipe all data in ADVAN E1C 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ADVAN E1C 3G? How to restore defaults in ADVAN E1C 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ADVAN E1C 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ADVAN E1C 3G will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the tablet.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When ADVAN logo shows up release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up key if Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
CARA WIPE DATA ATAU FACTORY RESET ADVAN E1C 3G - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.