Hard Reset AEG QX60 Preto
How to factory reset AEG QX60 Preto? How to wipe all data in AEG QX60 Preto? How to bypass screen lock in AEG QX60 Preto? How to restore defaults in AEG QX60 Preto?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AEG QX60 Preto. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AEG QX60 Preto will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
Hard Reset (AEG QX60 Preto)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.