Hard Reset AEG X300
How to factory reset AEG X300? How to wipe all data in AEG X300? How to bypass screen lock in AEG X300? How to restore defaults in AEG X300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AEG X300. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AEG X300 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.