How to Factory Reset AGM A7?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM A7. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from AGM A7.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 2930.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in AGM A7 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset AGM A7
- Switch on AGM A7 by using the Power button.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- In this mode choose Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Finally tap Reset phone and Erase everything to launch the operation.
- Great! All your data was removed during the whole process so your device is password-free.
How to factory reset AGM A7? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.