How to Factory Reset AGM H2?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in AGM H2. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from AGM H2.
As a result your Android 9.0 Pie will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4400.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in AGM H2 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset AGM H2
- Firstly, switch on the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Then tap Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Finally choose Reset phone and Erase everything.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during the whole operation.
How to factory reset AGM H2? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.