Hard Reset AGM M5
How to factory reset AGM M5? How to wipe all data in AGM M5? How to bypass screen lock in AGM M5? How to restore defaults in AGM M5?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset AGM M5. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your AGM M5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset AGM M5
- First of all you have to turn on your AGM M5 holding Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then using Menu key, go to the Application screen and choose the Settings app, using your Navigation case.
- At this point you have to enter the Phone settings and then go to the Restore factory settings menu.
- In the following menu you will be asked to enter the standard password. Try to input 1111, 1122, 1234 to match the code and press Menu key to confirm.
- Brilliant! In a few moments your AGM M5 will be fully restored to Factory settings.
How to do a hard reset on AGM M5? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.